ECO-FRIENDLY, ALUMINIUM SEATING BENCH - STANDARD
ECO-FRIENDLY, SOCIAL SEATING - STANDARD
We're EXTREMELY proud to announce that we have developed our new state of the art 'Concept Seating'. We initially designed these durable seating structures with the idea of helping the Hospitality industry battle the new normal that is likely to hit us all hard! Our initial aim was to create a product that would allow people to socialise safely when out dining or drinking with friends, whilst helping businesses comply with government guidelines. We quickly realised that this needed to be adjustable to suit the ''now'' and the ''future''. So we made the design easily adjustable to suit all spaces, made with materials to stand the test of time, eco-friendly and with hygienic properties which are easy to clean and maintain. These beautiful seating solutions can be customised in a variety of colours and textures, and can be customised upon request.
Features and benefits:
* Can be supplied with additional parts to make the length adjustable from a distance of 1 metre as standard, increased to 2 metre from head to head allowing families and friends from other households to socialise together under current guidance.
* Made using strong and durable materials such as Aluminium profile, powder-coated steel and Eco-Friendly composite boards that are designed to withstand all weather conditions, so will require minimal maintenance.
* Easy to clean and wipe-able, even when using strong substances to kill germs and viruses.
* UV protected seating and table tops.
* Can be supplied with a Powder-coated steel removable shelf which can be used to hold sanitising products, drink/food trays, cutlery and condiments etc. (to be used with 2 metre distancing bars)
* Ensures customer peace of mind when out socialising
* Makes it easier for businesses to manage and implement the current government guidelines in their facilities.
* 5 year guarantee* - being tested by FIRA
What are the benefits of the Antibacterial & Antiviral coating, and how does it react with Coronavirus COVID-19?
Coronavirus COVID-19 is an enveloped virus, so called because of its fatty outer membrane or ‘envelope’. Several of the active substances we use have been successfully tested against other enveloped viruses, such as Influenza, Avian flu and SARS. It would be reasonable to imply that those same active substances would be effective against COVID-19
PRODUCT CODE - A1 - 2020